Why INFINITI – Nissan ProPilot Golf Ball Technology Is Tiger Woods’ Nightmare
INFINITI and Nissan has developed a new technology that lets golf balls find the hole on its own (sorry Tiger Woods). The technology is called ProPilot golf ball.
Here’s how it works:
- Place an overhead camera on the golf ball
- The camera detects the position of the ball and cup in real time
- A monitoring system calculates the optimal route required based on the ball’s moment.
- The monitoring system adjust the trajectory accordingly.
- Internal electric motor in the golf ball exerts force on the golf ball if you didn’t put it hard enough.
- Hole in one!
This technology is an innovation derived from ProPilot Assist, which is a self-driving system, allowing the vehicle to control speed, distance from other cars, and keeping the car in the intended lane with minimal input from the driver. ProPilot Assist is available in the 2019 INFINITI QX50. If you have any questions about the technology, please contact us!
INFINITI of Richmond is proud to serve customers in Greater Vancouver including Greater Vancouver Area including Richmond, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey, White Rock, Delta, Tsawwassen.